Ideal for commercial, industrial, housing and townhouse applications, Foldo aluminium carports are attractive, require very little maintenance and can be adapted to suit most installation requirements.
*Advantages of Chromadek Roofing (Feels HOTTER in summer)
Chromadek on Galvanised steel. IBR profile. Manufactured by ISPAT ISCOR Ltd. 0.5mm thickness.
They are galvanised, prepared with a corrosion inhibiting primer (4-6 micrometers) ad then finished with a topcoat of Polyurethane.
- Edge Protection: Int the anodic process the metal-coating material sacrifices itself, covers the damage in the coating and protects the steel surface.
- Fascia/Gutter: Chromadek on Galvanised steel is profiled to incorporate the 150 mm fascia and 100x100mm gutter and this is to go around all four sides.
- Beams: 150x50mm Chromadek on Galvanised steel Box Beams epoxy coated.
- Fasteners: Pop Rivits-Aluminium, Bolts and Nuts-Galvinised (Stainless Steel optional)
- Rainwater: One PVC Rainwater pipe to ground level per every 40m2 covered area.
- Warranty: No warranty for first 25km from sea. Up to 3 years 25km from the sea inland.
Advantages of Aluminium Roofing: (Feels COOLER in summer)
Long span IBR profile sheeting. 0.07mm thick. Aluminium sheeting manufactured by Hulett Aluminium.
Foldo Narrow profile slats. The slats being aluminium and are manufactured by Hulett Aluminium. The Hylar 5000 PVDF pain system has been specially designed to provide optimum resistance to weathering making it the ideal system in our harsh South African conditions.
- Fascia/Gutter: Made from aluminium, which it profiled to incorporate the fascia and gutter and this is to go around all four sides.
- Beams: 150x50mm Aluminium Box Beams epoxy coated in Marble white
- Fasteners: Pop Rivets-Aluminium, Bolts and Nuts- Galvinised (Stainless Steel optional).
- Rainwater: One PVC Rainwater pipe to ground level per every 40m covered area.
- Warranty: No warranty for first 3km from sea. Up to 10 years 3km from the sea inland.